Main Forum
Page
of 2

SuperCraftBro's Plugin

10 replies
4 posts
0 Likes
If i was to buy the plugin how much? I LOVE THE PLUGIN AND I WOULD LOVE TO USE IT ON MY SERVER!!

ITS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!!

Please Reply Back

AWESOME PLUGIN!!
Posted Apr 1, 13 · OP
0  Likes
1 posts
+1 Likes
Yea we really would love to know, ;) But we don't have clue if one of you was able to tell us the woud be very nice indeed.
Posted Apr 1, 13
+1  Likes
49 posts
+3 Likes
It's a custom plugin to these servers only you can not get hold of it, I think ...Correct me if i am wrong
Posted Apr 1, 13
0  Likes
4 posts
0 Likes
I have seen many servers with the exact same plugin and it comes to mind that they have brought it of the Dev's
Posted Apr 1, 13 · OP
0  Likes
sim4bass VIP
49 posts
+3 Likes
idk
Posted Apr 1, 13
0  Likes
4 posts
0 Likes
Yeah
Posted Apr 1, 13 · OP
0  Likes
586 posts
+35 Likes
The plugins, according to BAILEY, were only intended for the server and will not be released to public.
If I respond in red, it is negative. If I respond in green, it is positive. If I respond in black, it is neutral.
Posted Apr 1, 13
0  Likes
4 posts
0 Likes
I would rather like to hear it from the plugin Dev's or the Owners of the server.

Thanks For Posting
Posted Apr 1, 13 · OP
0  Likes
586 posts
+35 Likes
:3 Those were the words from a GM. Anyway, makes sure to look around before posting a thread with similar meaning.
If I respond in red, it is negative. If I respond in green, it is positive. If I respond in black, it is neutral.
Posted Apr 1, 13
0  Likes
ImBlue_ VIP
156 posts
+64 Likes
This plugin is only for the use on LegendaryCraft's SuperCraftBrothers' Servers and are not intended for use elsewhere and hence is not for sale. You may be able to find a developer to code you something similar on bukkit though.

Please, no posting after me.
6kdeOwx.png
Posted Apr 1, 13
+1  Likes
of 2
Login or Register
Online users (21)
Shoutbox
Map Submission Ancient Islands [link]
-.- stupid link -.-
Do you like class threads? Yes, i like class threads. Doo doo doo do, then come check mine out here! [link]
You do not have access to shout
Top Posters
5679 Posts
5546 Posts
richman338 LEGENDARYPROVIP
5523 Posts
howfar9 Master-GMVIP
5389 Posts
4244 Posts
Mix712 Master-GMLEGENDARYPRO
Top Likes
2104 Points